I know this seems like a random question, but it's my homework for tonight.
If cows gave root beer instead of milk I would probably buy all of the cows in the world not only because I love root beer, but so I could make some money by selling the root beer to buy things I would want. Well, if cows gave root beer instead of milk, everyone wouldn't get stronger bones because we won't have any milk. Dairy products would decrease drastically and we would have brittle bones! If cows gave root beer instead of milk the world would never be the same.
If you have a different idea on this question please post yours, I'll try to ask a new question each week!
I really enjoyed this free write, Mike. I thought it was so funny! I would probably do the same thing you would, and I would use my money to buy a new laptop. One of my favorite sodas is root beer too. I also liked how you included the brittle bones part. Good free write Mike!
ReplyDeleteYou took a very creative approach to this prompt! I especially like how you would sell the root beer. I would definitely buy some! You are definitely right about humans not getting enough calcium. I wonder if everyone would starting eating lactose intolerant? Or if humans could evolve to not have brittle bones? Great response Mike!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Mike! I love the idea of buying all the cows to sell the root beer; I never would've thought of that. I just think I'd miss a world without milk. I mean, think about it! No brownies?!? No ice-cream?!? Cereal would never be the same either!
ReplyDeleteGood effort, Mike!
Awesome comments, Troy and Jaylan! :)
I wish that at least some cows gave off root beer instead of milk so our bones wouldnt cripple...... HAHAHA dont want that happening! I think i would own a cow farm but it wouldnt be called a dairy farm it would be called the root beer bottle farm! :) Great job.
ReplyDelete